Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Me and Mine

Hi my name is Shani, im 22 yrs Old and From the Bronx, New York. At this Moment im a SAHM but i plan to go to college full time in the fall. My Goals in life is to become a OB/GYN , but for now im going to get my associates degree as a registered nurse. hopefully being able to be a labor and delivery nurse.  I have 2 wonderful Kids Omari , and Christopher and a 3rd one on the way. Im not Married but all my kids have to the same father.

These are my boys Omari in the Orange and Christopher in the black.


Omari Rashad Wallace
May 26, 2007
7lbs 19 inches
5:34am
He's a very stronged willed 4year old. He has a big love for Mickey Mouse. He's very intelligent and wise beyond his years. He's a rough costumer, he can be mean but lovable. He is a loner but when he wants attention he demands it.


Christopher David Wallace
July 23, 2005
7lbs 11oz 21 inches
8:09 pm
He's my artsy dude, he loves to sing, dance and act. He's also a great model. Not because he's my child, but he actually does wear well. He's super spoiled and boy he lets know it. He's a momma's boy. He funny and full of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment